Monday, June 4, 2012

Epiphanies of a new cyclist and a little update-

Today it's raining like there is no end in sight. Jack had a playdate this morning and is now enjoying a much needed nap (needed by me, possibly more so than him, but hey...) I have been incredibly sick this weekend, and am just now starting to feel better, despite the fact that all the coughing and sneezing has now put my back out! Oh, if it's not one thing, it's another! Still, if there is one thing this last two months have taught me, it is to go with the flow and keep moving forward through it all. This too shall pass and we shall be out riding soon.

I added a new header to the blog a few days ago, and then above in the cross bar you will see a new feature- Epiphanies of a new cyclist . I will be adding to this list as time passes and ideas come, so check on it from time to time. If you have any comments or advice to add, feel free to leave a comment. Also, while you are here- drop over to my Facebook page and "like" it!



4 comments:

  1. Nice! You already have some good tips in there,it's sure to have more coming,that should be a great resource for new riders,and I dig the header too :)

    The Disabled Cyclist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through your post on Families on Bikes, so I haven't seen your other header but I was immediately struck with this one. And I love the orange. As a mom who is hoping to overcome inactivity and bike my kids around, I am looking forward to sharing this journey through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate- Hello! Glad you found us!
      I almost think it may be easier with kids in some ways, as you always have your motivation with you and kids love bikes! Once they get the bug they won't let you not ride! If you need any advice or something you think I might be able to help with feel free to ask! Lindsay

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments, if you would like to be updated with replies to the thread click "subscribe by email" on the bottom right hand side of the comment box.
Thanks!